Adventure Is Out There, And We’re Here To Help You Find It
Kick off summer with an AdventurUs weekend in Bend
Posted on Fri 24 Mar 2023 · by AdventurUs Women
We’re probably all guilty — at one time or another — of saying how badly we dream of going somewhere or doing something daring and following up that sentiment with, “one day….”
Here’s the thing, time has a way of speeding by, and excuses have a way of, well…getting in the way. So, when we don’t prioritize the things we dream of doing, those dreams tend to sit on a shelf in the back of our minds collecting theoretical dust, wondering if they’ll ever be brought to reality.
And while we’re not here to tell you what to do with your time or your temporarily shelved dreams, we’re guessing that if you’re sitting somewhere and reading this…you’re dreaming of the same thing we are — incredible adventures!
So, why don’t we go on one together? We’ll do all the planning, all you have to do is pack a bag and show up.
We’re heading to Bend, Oregon June 1-4, and we want to see you there!
We’ve got outdoor activities planned on the water, on the trails, and on (and in!) rocks, too. The best part? There’s no experience or skill level required in order to take part in any of these outings — we’ll have incredibly supportive, knowledgeable guides that will be there to lead us every step of the way.
Here are some helpful trip details:
Getting there: Bend is conveniently located just thirty minutes from the Redmond Municipal Airport (RDM) and is just over three hours from Portland International Airport (PDX). Shuttle Oregon provides shuttle options from RDM.
- Mountain biking
- Kayaking & stand up paddleboarding
- Rock climbing
- Painting (water colors!)
- Learning outdoor skills
- Workshops with Steph Jagger
- Campfire chillin’
- All meals from breakfast Friday to breakfast Sunday – Prepared by a local woman-owned catering business, Bleu Bite Catering
- Non-Boozy Beverages
- Activities, classes & workshops taught by professional women athletes, guides & instructors
- All equipment necessary for activities, classes & workshops
- Shuttles to off-site classes
- Evening entertainment, campfires, and s’mores
- Welcome bag full of gifts from our sponsors
What’s not included:
- Travel to and from the event
- Trip Insurance (not required, but recommended)
- Dinner Thursday night
- Lodging - we have a special group rate at LOGE Camps and you willl get the booking link when you register.
If it sounds like a can’t-miss adventure, that’s because it is! We hope you’ll join us in Bend, head to this link to learn more about the trip and secure your spot today.